1. AT TIMES YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE SHARED WITH THIRD PARTY VERIFICATION PROVIDERS.
Our services are not intended for anyone under 18. We have checks to ensure that we do not knowingly offer our services to or collect personal information from anyone under 18 or anyone using a false identity. These checks involve passing the following information to a third party which verifies the information. If you commence the registration process then you do so on the strict understanding that your personal data will be transferred to that third party and processed accordingly. We reserve the right to change the third parties as and when necessary without reference to you.
The data we share with third parties for verification purposes is (Verification Data):
• your full name;
• your date of birth;
• your (passport or other identification document number);
• your address;
• your selfie photo's.
2. WE HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIONS, CERTAIN PAYMENT PROVIDERS AND OTHER ANCILLARY SERVICES. By registering, you agree to the transfer of your personal data to North America and Europe - these operations offer a customer service operation using an online portal and they will respond to the queries you have. So, by definition, you will be aware of the personal data that they are processing because you will have contacted them with specific queries. They will not receive personal data per se but access our systems remotely. We have conducted due diligence on their operations and are satisfied that their processing of your personal data is GDPR compliant. Please feel free to contact us if you require further information.
3. MAKING OR RECEIVING PAYMENTS INVOLVES THE USE OF THIRD PARTIES WHO PROCESS PAYMENTS. The use of ChicksOnPhones may involve making payments to view User Content; receiving payments from Members who are viewing User Content or both. To that end you will deal with third party payment processors but will do so independently of your ChicksOnPhones membership.
4. ALL CONTENT IS MONITORED BY THIRD PARTIES TO ENSURE THAT THE NETWORK IS LAWFUL AND LEGAL AND NOT BROUGHT INTO DISREPUTE. We are happy to share with you details of these service providers. We will always conduct due diligence because we will be sharing your personal data with them.
5. WE WILL NOT PROFILE OR MAKE AUTOMATED DECISIONS WHICH AFFECT YOU.
Introduction ChicksOnPhones is a social network which enables users to share their content; other users to enjoy content and for some to do both. We refer to those users who share content as "Creators" and those users who pay to view Creators' content as "Members". Most of this policy relates to all users but where necessary we differentiate between Members and Creators.
Information we collect Regardless of whether you are a Creator or Member or both there are three categories of information we collect:
• Information you choose to give us.
• Information we get when you use our services.
• Information we get from third parties.
Information you choose to give us In order to open an account and use our services you will disclose to us if necessary:
1. Your name;
2. home address;
3. email address;
4. your date of birth;
5. a valid, unexpired copy of your passport or other verified government ID;
6. your banking credentials (depending on the payout method you select).
7. Phone number. We may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a profile name or other useful identifying information.
If you have any reason to contact us separately for example to discuss concerns with customer services then we will collect the information you volunteer.
Information we get when you use our services When you use our services, we collect information about the content you have viewed or shared.
• Usage information. We collect information about content that Members have accessed. We may highlight to that user similar content;
• Content information. We collect content you create on our services, such as custom stickers, photos, videos, text and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
• Device information. We collect IP addresses or other identification data from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect: information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level and time zone;
• Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points and other sensors such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and compasses.
• Log information. We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes:
1. details about how you have used our services;
2. device information, such as your web browser type and language;
3. access times;
4. pages viewed;
5. IP address;
6. identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
How we use information
We use this information to ensure that the content can be enjoyed by everyone. Our objective is to strive to keep the content appropriate, tasteful and lawful. Here are some of the ways we do that:
• develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our products and services.
• send you communications, including by email. We may use email to respond to support enquiries or to share information about our site.
• monitor and analyze trends and usage.
• verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
• use information we've collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them. This includes use for our referral scheme and different user visual settings.
• enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies. We may also store or use information locally on your device.
How we share information
We may share information about you in the following ways: With other Users. We may share the following information with other Users:
• information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile biography.
• any additional information you have consented for us to share.
• content you post or send will be shared with your Members and/or the Creators you subscribe to. With all Users. We may share the following information with all Users:
• public information such as your profile name, username and profile pictures. With third parties. We may share your information with the following third parties:
• With third parties for legal reasons.?We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: to comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation, investigation, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations; protect our, our users' or others' rights, property and safety; detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
• With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
The volume of payments made by to access content, payments made to Creators for their content and where Members reside means that we use third party payment providers. This involves the transfer of personal data being names and bank details. When Members make payments, these are processed through third party processors directly with Creators outside of ChicksOnPhones. You will contract with those third parties which will be the data controller of that data. When Creators make payments, these are processed through third party processors directly with ChicksOnPhones. You will contract with those third parties which will be the data controller of that data.
When we receive the monies, The Creator will ether:
1. contract with the third-party processor. We use a number of third-party processors; or Third-party content and integrations At present we do not offer these.
Analytics and advertising services We do not let other companies collect information about how you use our services.
How long we keep your content
Creator Content We want you to be in control of your information. At any time, a Creator can delete any content the Creator choses to. To the extent content contains pictures or footage of you this is personal data. ChicksOnPhones also has the right to delete a Creators content at their own discretion.
Other Personal Data
If any User closes the account the personal data that relates to your use of ChicksOnPhones and bank details we hold about you will be deleted after six months.